Addiction Counseling in the Chicago Loop
If you are looking for addiction counseling in the Chicago Loop, Urban Balance has multiple locations to serve you. We provide a safe, comfortable space to discuss struggles with addiction. Our therapists provide evidence-based solutions that are tailored to each client’s needs. Whether you have lived with addiction for a while or you’ve recently developed an addiction, there are coping mechanisms available. You can discover them with confidential counseling from Urban Balance.
- No Judgement Whatsoever! Positive Support through Every Step
- Personalized Solutions with Proven Results
- Addiction Counseling for Substance Abuse, Alcohol Addiction, Gambling Addiction, Sex Addiction, and Other Circumstances
- Comprehensive Counseling, Including Depression Treatment, Stress Management and Anxiety Counseling
- Compassionate Therapists with Years of Experience
- Affordable Counseling That Fits Most Insurance Plans
To get started, call (888) 726-7170 and ask about addiction counseling in the Chicago Loop. We will match you with the best counselor for your specific needs.
Confidential Appointments at Convenient Times
Worried about scheduling conflicts? That’s never an issue here at Urban Balance. We are open seven days a week, and we have extended hours on most days. We understand that the modern world doesn’t always allow for 9-5 appointment times. With Urban Balance, you will have consistent access to addiction counseling in the Chicago Loop. Our offices are open:
- Monday through Thursday: 7AM – 9PM
- Friday: 7AM – 5PM
- Saturday and Sunday: 9AM – 5PM
If you are interested in addiction treatment through counseling, contact us at (888) 726-7170 for more information.
We Accept Insurance and EAPs
In an effort to keep our services affordable, we provide in-network counseling services for most insurance plans and EAPs. This includes plans from Compsych Managed Care, Beacon Health Options, FedMed, MHNet, HFN, The Allen Group, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, One Health Plan, Anthem, Healthlink, Aetna, UniCare, Medica, United Behavioral Health (UBH), Cigna Behavioral Health, Chickering Group, TriCare, Great West, Harken Health, and other providers. We also accept insurance with out-of-network coverage. Reach out to learn more about addiction counseling, and we will gladly verify your insurance coverage for you.