Addiction Counseling in Hinsdale, IL
If you are looking for confidential addiction counseling in Hinsdale, IL, the licensed therapists at Urban Balance would be happy to assist you. Our specialists cover a wide range of addiction counseling services, including drug addiction treatment, alcohol addiction counseling, gambling addiction counseling, and more. Whether you’ve had an addiction for a long time or have recently developed it, we can help you overcome the mental aspect of addiction.
Our Hinsdale therapist office is located at:
15 Spinning Wheel Rd, Suite 118, Hinsdale, IL 60521
To schedule an appointment or to learn more about addiction counseling in Hinsdale, IL, give us a call at (888) 726-7170. The call and the appointment are completely confidential.
A Closer Look at Addiction Counseling in Hinsdale, IL
The circumstances surrounding your addiction are unlike anyone else’s. That’s why we believe in personalized addiction counseling that is tailored to suit each client’s needs. You will work with a therapist to find addiction treatment solutions that match your lifestyle, personality, goals and past experiences. Throughout the process, your happiness remains the top priority.
Here are some things you may expect from addiction counseling in Hinsdale, IL:
- Come in for a Consultation to Meet Your Addiction Therapist
- Discuss Issues from Your Past That May Have Led to Your Addiction
- Identify Your Addiction Triggers and Learn How to Cope with Them on a Daily Basis
- Find Addiction Treatment Strategies That Work for Your Life and Personality
- Pinpoint the Positive and Negative Influences in Your Life So You Can Build Your Support System
- Work through Anxiety, Depression, Grief, Low Self-Esteem, and Other Circumstances during Your Addiction Counseling
- Speak out in a Private, Judgement-Free Environment
The process is completely confidential, so you can work with your therapist in a worry-free and honest manner. Contact Urban Balance at (888) 726-7170 to learn more about addiction counseling in Hinsdale, IL.
Build a Positive Support System for Your Addiction Treatment
You do not have to go through this alone. Your therapist will be there to support you every step of the way, and he or she will teach you how to build a strong support system. You may have people in your life that make your addiction symptoms worse or simply do not support your desire for progress. Your therapist will help you remove these toxic elements from your life so you can look forward to a brighter future.