Addiction Counseling Near You
Dependable support through every step of addiction recovery – that’s what you’ll receive here at Urban Balance. Our comfortable, non-judgmental therapist office is the perfect place to discuss personal struggles and find solutions for them. We are here for you, no matter how long you’ve lived with addiction. You can look forward to confidential addiction counseling near you.
- Positive Support – You Will Never Be Judged for Your Addiction
- Convenient Appointment Times, Including Weekends and Evenings
- Individual, Couples and Family Counseling Available
- Therapy That Gets to the Root of the Addiction
- Personalized Coping Strategies Designed to Suit Your Needs
- Professional Advice from a Licensed Addiction Therapist
- Depression Counseling, Anxiety Counseling, Trauma Counseling, and Other Mental Health Services
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction Counseling, as Well as Gambling Addiction Counseling and Other Addiction Counseling Services
If you have questions about addiction counseling, we are happy to answer them. Simply call (888) 726-7170 and ask about addiction counseling near you. There is no obligation to start therapy, and we can arrange a free consultation with one of our addiction therapists.
Addiction Counseling Is Completely Confidential
The battle to overcome addiction is often fraught with struggles. We want you to feel comfortable discussing those struggles with your therapist. Every addiction counseling appointment is private and judgment-free. Share your story, and learn valuable tools to maintain your recovery. Appointments are available:
- Monday through Thursday: 7AM – 9PM
- Friday: 7AM – 5PM
- Saturday and Sunday: 9AM – 5PM
Contact Urban Balance at (888) 726-7170 for more information about addiction counseling near you.
Did You Know Addiction Counseling Fits Many Insurance Plans?
Addiction counseling, much like other mental health services, is compatible with health insurance. We accept plans from Anthem, Beacon Health Options, Great West, MHNet, Harken Health, American Behavioral, Healthlink, TriCare, Cigna Behavioral Health, FedMed, Chickering Group, One Health Plan, HFN, United Behavioral Health (UBH), Multiplan, Compsych Managed Care, Aetna, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, UniCare, and other providers. Give us a call if you would like us to verify your plan’s coverage.