Addiction Counseling in Missouri
Urban Balance offers confidential addiction counseling in Missouri. Whether you have lived with addiction for a while or you recently developed an addiction, our state-licensed therapists are here to assist you. We have specialists in many areas, including:
- Alcohol Addiction Counseling and Drug Addiction Counseling
- Prescription Drug Addiction Counseling
- Sex Addiction Counseling
- Social Media Addiction Counseling
- Gambling Addiction Counseling and Shopping Addiction Counseling
- Exercise Addiction Counseling and Eating Addiction Counseling
- Hoarding Addiction Counseling
- And Other Forms of Addiction Counseling in Missouri
Evidence-Based Addiction Counseling Tailored to Suit Your Life
We don’t just off addiction counseling in Missouri. We offer addiction counseling that works. Our therapists have years of experience in addiction therapy, and they know a variety of solutions that may address your needs. Your therapist will help you find an addiction management system that works for your life and personality. This personalized approach has allowed us to have tremendous success with addiction counseling in Missouri.
- Find Addiction Treatment Strategies That Fit Your Lifestyle
- Understand Your Addiction at the Core
- Overcome Anxiety, Depression, and Other Issues That Often Go along with Addiction
- Learn How to Control Your Reactions to Addiction Triggers
- Build a Solid Support Group of Friends, Family Members, and Positive Influences
- Reduce Stress and Improve Your Quality of Life
If you are interested in addiction counseling, contact Urban Balance at (888) 726-7170. We offer weekend appointments to accommodate your busy schedule, and we work with many insurance providers.
A Judgement-Free Environment for Addiction Counseling in Missouri
Worried that your therapist will judge you because of your addiction? That is never the case at Urban Balance. Addiction does not discriminate. It affects people from all walks of life, and there are many factors that lead to its development. Your therapist will help you overcome issues from your past and present so you can enjoy a future free of addiction. You have the power to control your addiction, and we’ll give you the tools to harness that power. Contact Urban Balance to work with an experienced addiction counselor in Missouri.