Alcohol and Drug Counselor in Evanston, IL
Urban Balance offers a variety of addiction counseling programs, including substance abuse counseling, alcoholism treatment, drug addiction treatment, and more. When you contact our office, you will be matched with a licensed alcohol and drug counselor in Evanston IL. All therapy appointments are completely confidential, and our therapists use evidence-based treatment methods.
990 Grove Street, Suite 303, Evanston IL 60201
We offer convenient appointment times to suit your busy schedule. You can meet with an alcohol and drug counselor in Evanston IL any day of the week, including weekends. Give us a call at (888) 726-7170 to find an appointment time that works for you.
Comprehensive Addiction Counseling for All Areas of Your Life
Addiction recovery is about more than just treating addiction symptoms. It involves treating the underlying conditions that contribute to addiction, such as depression, anxiety, stress, anger, and more. Your alcohol and drug counselor in Evanston IL will help you find solutions for these personal struggles. The advice is customized for your life and your experiences.
- Uncover the Root Cause of Your Addiction and Identify Your Addiction Triggers
- Learn How to Respond to Addiction Triggers and Reverse Negative Thought Patterns
- Find Closure for Past Traumas, Reduce Stress and Anxiety, and Work through Depression in a Confidential Therapist Office
- Resolve Relationship Conflicts through Family Counseling and Couples Counseling
- Discover Personalized Coping Strategies That Fit Your Life
- Get Dependable Support throughout the Recovery Process
- Work with a Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor in Evanston IL
Our Evanston IL counseling center accepts many EAP and insurance plans, including Aetna, FedMed, Great West, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Healthlink, Cigna Behavioral Health, HFN, Harken Health, MHNet, Tricare, Beacon Health Options, TriCare, Chickering Group, Anthem, UniCare, and many others. To review a full list of accepted insurance plans, click here or call Urban Balance at (888) 726-7170.
Get Matched with a Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor in Evanston IL
Each client is matched with the best alcohol and drug counselor for their specific needs. For instance, if your addiction was brought on by trauma, we will match you with an addiction therapist who also specializes in trauma counseling. No matter who you work with, you will receive top-quality care from a highly-rated counseling center.