Alcohol and Drug Counselor in St. Louis, MO
You are not alone in the fight against addiction. There are tested and proven treatment programs available for you. Many of them occur through talk therapy and the other counseling services we provide at Urban Balance. We can set you up with a licensed alcohol and drug counselor in St. Louis MO. Our counseling center is located at:
1750 South Brentwood Blvd., Suite 404, St. Louis MO 63144
If you would like to schedule an appointment with an alcohol and drug counselor in St. Louis MO, contact Urban Balance at (888) 726-7170.
Confidential Alcohol and Drug Addiction Counseling
At Urban Balance, your privacy is well protected. The information you share with your therapist will remain in complete confidence. We provide a comfortable environment to speak with an alcohol and drug counselor in St. Louis MO. Best of all, we offer evening and weekend appointments, so you can see a therapist no matter how busy your schedule may be.
- Your Therapist Will Never Judge You for Your Circumstances
- Speak out with Confidence about Your Thoughts, Feelings and Experiences
- Learn What’s Really Fueling the Addiction and What You Can Do to Change That
- Find Coping Strategies That Work for Your Lifestyle and Personality
- Get Long-Lasting Support from an Alcohol and Drug Counselor in St. Louis MO
- Overcome Depression, Anxiety, Trauma and Other Issues with Proven Therapy Strategies
- Get Affordable Addiction Counseling Compatible with Many Insurance Programs
Scheduling an appointment is simple. Just give us a call at (888) 726-7170 and explain which counseling services you are interested in. We will match you with the ideal therapist for your situation.
Evening and Weekend Appointments Available
You want to see an alcohol and drug addiction counselor in St. Louis MO, but you don’t know if you’ll have the time. Not to worry. Here at Urban Balance, we offer weekend and evening appointments to suit your busy schedule. We understand that today’s lifestyles don’t always conform to traditional office hours. That is why we provide flexible solutions for individuals and families. Give us a call to schedule an appointment, and we will match you with the best counselor for your specific needs.