Anger Management in Illinois
Getting angry is human nature, but some people have a difficult time filtering and managing those angry feelings. There are many causes of anger management issues, from struggles in the past to stress, addiction, and more. If you want to control your anger in a healthy, effective way, Urban Balance has specialists to assist you. We offer affordable and confidential anger management in Illinois, with personalized solutions to fit your needs. Give us a call at (888) 726-7170 to schedule a consultation with an anger management counselor.
How Does Anger Management Counseling Work?
Anger management counseling is an individualized process. The circumstances surrounding your anger are completely unique. Your therapist will work with you one-on-one to address these issues, whether they are from your past or still an active part of your life. You remain in control of the entire process. We believe in client-guided therapy because clients are more likely to see positive changes when they are in charge of them.
Here are some of the goals you may cover with anger management in Illinois:
- Get to the Root of Your Anger – What Sparked It and What Continues to Fuel It?
- Find Anger Management Strategies That Fit Your Lifestyle and Personality
- Reduce Stress in Your Life That Makes You More Susceptible to Anger
- Learn How to Reframe Your Thoughts in Stressful Situations
- Overcome Issues Associated with Anger, Such as Addiction, Depression or Anxiety
- Rebuild Relationships with Your Loved Ones
- Identify Your Anger Triggers and Signs of Anger Progression – Stop Rage in Its Earliest Stages
- Control Your Impulses and Become More Self-Aware
- Learn Tested and Proven Relaxation Strategies
- Work through Your Feelings and Frustrations with an Anger Management Specialist
Contact Urban Balance at (888) 726-7170 to schedule an appointment with an anger management therapist near you.
Confidential and Comprehensive Anger Management in Illinois
Anger management addresses more than just the anger itself. For instance, your relationship may have suffered as a result of your anger. You may also have issues with addiction or depression in addition to anger. Your therapist will work with you in all of these areas to help you improve your quality of life. You will never be judged for the nature of your anger, and everything you say will remain confidential.