Anger Management in the Chicago Loop
Anger issues can stem from a range of sources, including trauma, anxiety, addiction, depression, and more. To truly conquer those issues, you need to identify the source. That’s the goal of anger management counseling. It’s designed to identify the underlying issues at work and provide personalized solutions for them. Urban Balance offers anger management in the Chicago Loop. We have multiple therapist offices in the area – all with convenient appointment times. Our counseling centers are open:
- Monday through Thursday: 7AM – 9PM
- Friday: 7AM – 5PM
- Saturday and Sunday: 9AM – 5PM
For more information about anger management in the Chicago Loop, call (888) 726-7170.
What to Expect in Anger Management Counseling
Anger management is a personalized process. It is tailored to each individual based on their needs and experiences. Along the way, you may…
- Get Matched with a Licensed Anger Management Therapist in the Chicago Loop
- Share Your Story in a Judgement-Free Setting
- Your Privacy Is Always Protected
- Learn How to Cope with Anger, Depression, Anxiety, Stress, and Other Emotions
- Find Solutions for Co-Occurring Conditions, Such as Addiction or Social Anxiety
- Resolve Relationship Issues Resulting from Anger Management Problems
- Understand Your Anger Triggers and Learn Healthy Ways to Adjust to Them
- Get Positive Support through Every Milestone
Anger management and other counseling services are compatible with insurance. We accept Compsych Managed Care, Cigna Behavioral Health, Healthlink, Beacon Health Options, MHNet, HFN, Aetna, Harken Health, TriCare, FedMed, Great West, The Allen Group, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, One Health Plan, Anthem, UniCare, Chickering Group, Medica, United Behavioral Health (UBH), and other plans. Call (888) 726-7170 for more information.
A Judgement-Free, Non-Discriminatory Counseling Group
You may be embarrassed about some elements of your anger. There is nothing to worry about though. Urban Balance is a safe space to discuss your struggles. You will never be judged for your feelings or actions. Our goal is to help you understand those feelings and learn how to cope with them. With anger management therapy, you can find coping tools to turn to again and again.