Celebrating 10 years of helping busy Chicago professionals obtain their maximum success, Urban Balance continues to make it a practice priority to help executives and business owners successfully manage high functioning lives. Work place goals and work/life balance are some of the common first tasks UB therapists help you tackle during career counseling and executive coaching sessions.
As a successful business owner herself, UB’s founder Joyce Marter was honored to be chosen as one of Crain’s Chicago Business 40 under 40, and has overseen its growth from 1 office to 6 counseling offices in the Chicago area and over 60 therapists on staff. UB uses a real word, time tested approach to help busy executives achieve their personal and professional goals.
Contact UB’s Intake Coordinator to quickly get matched with a UB therapist who specializes in executive coaching and career counseling.
How Executive & Career Coaching helps participants:
- Develop career or business vision/plan
- Improve effectiveness & leadership at work
- Improve career and life satisfaction
- Promote personal and professional growth and development
- Increase earnings & value at work
- Facilitate career change or role change as desired
- Achieve work/life balance
- Take your business or career to the next level