Child Counseling in the Chicago Loop
If you are considering child counseling, Urban Balance has multiple specialists on staff. Our family counselors and child counselors have specialized training to address children’s unique needs. Each client and family is matched with the best provider for their situation. Your child will receive the best care available from a compassionate and experienced provider.
Our offices are open:
- Monday through Thursday: 7AM – 9PM
- Friday: 7AM – 5PM
- Saturday and Sunday: 9AM – 5PM
Contact us at (888) 726-7170 to learn more about child counseling in the Chicago Loop.
Reasons to Consider Family/Child Counseling
If your child is having difficulties at school or at home, child counseling can help him or her find the source of those issues. Child therapy is also a safe place for children to cope with grief, depression, trauma, and emotions they may not understand yet. Child counselors know how to communicate with children, even if their communication skills are not fully developed. No matter what challenge your child may be facing, a therapist can help him or her overcome it.
- Identify the Cause of Social Struggles, Difficulties at School, Defiance Issues, and More
- Find Solutions Suited to the Child’s Behavioral and Emotional Needs
- Work through Grief, Depression, Trauma, and Other Difficult Experiences
- Guide a Child through a Major Life Change, Such as Changing Schools or Moving to a New Home
- Improve Communication within the Family
- Resolve Conflicts and Prevent Arguments in the Future
- Establish Parenting Strategies That Resonate Well for the Child
To schedule an appointment for child counseling in the Chicago Loop, call (888) 726-7170.
Affordable and Effective Child Counseling in the Chicago Loop
How much does child counseling cost? For most families, it is only a small co-pay determined by your insurance provider. We accept plans from Medica, Anthem, FedMed, Harken Health, Beacon Health Options, Chickering Group, Cigna Behavioral Health, Healthlink, MHNet, HFN, Aetna, TriCare, UniCare, The Allen Group, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, One Health Plan, Compsych Managed Care, United Behavioral Health (UBH), Great West, and other providers.