Child Counseling in Missouri
If you are interested in child counseling in Missouri, the team at Urban Balance is here to assist you. We offer many forms of child counseling and teen counseling, including individual therapy and family counseling. If there are conflicts in your household that you’re struggling to resolve, you can work with a family counselor to improve your communication and bring closure to the past. We are here to support you every step of the way. Contact Urban Balance at (888) 726-7170 to learn about child counseling in Missouri.
Personalized Therapy Solutions to Fit Your Child’s Personality
Different age groups have different needs. For instance, the therapy that works for a five-year-old may not work for a teenager. At Urban Balance, we provide personalized child counseling in Missouri. Your child will receive care fit for his or her age, lifestyle, personality, and other factors. We match each of our clients with the perfect therapist to ensure quality care from the start.
Some of the goals of child counseling include:
- Determine the Cause of Academic Struggles
- Get Psychological Testing for ADHD, Learning Disabilities, Autism, and Other Conditions
- Overcome Issues with Defiance, Anger Management, ODD, and More
- Use Individual Counseling or Family Counseling to Resolve Conflicts in Your Household
- Establish a Line of Communication between Yourself and Your Child
- Learn Coping Mechanisms for Childhood Anxiety, Depression, Grief, and Other Emotions
- Boost the Child’s Self-Esteem and Sense of Self-Worth
Whether you came to us by referral or through a simple search, we would love to work with your family. Give us a call at (888) 726-7170 to schedule an appointment for child counseling in Missouri.
Weekend Appointments Available for Child Counseling in Missouri
Your family’s schedule may not allow for counseling appointments during normal business hours. That is why we offer extended office hours and weekend appointments for child counseling in Missouri. Urban Balance was founded with the purpose of providing accessible and affordable mental health care. This is just one of the many ways we achieve that goal.