Child Psychologist in the Chicago Loop
Child psychologists specialize in helping children through their personal struggles. Children’s minds are constantly developing, so they do not always know how to communicate their thoughts and emotions. Child therapists know how to ‘translate’ a child’s behaviors and expressions to guide them through a difficult transition.
If you would like to see a child psychologist in the Chicago Loop, Urban Balance has several specialists to assist you. Our offices in the Chicago area are open:
- Monday through Thursday: 7AM – 9PM
- Friday: 7AM – 5PM
- Saturday and Sunday: 9AM – 5PM
We have multiple locations within the Chicago Loop, so you can choose the one that best suits your family. To get started, contact us at (888) 726-7170.
Reasons to See a Child Psychologist
Does my child need to see a therapist? This is a common question we hear from parents. There are many reasons to work with a child psychologist. Most parents reach out because their child is having issues in school, at home, or in social settings. The therapist helps to identify the underlying issues contributing to those struggles. Then they find solutions that are personalized for the child. Whatever your situation may be, we have experts on hand to assist you.
- Determine the Underlying Issues Your Child Is Facing
- Figure out the True Reasons for Academic Struggles or Social Difficulties
- Help a Child Overcome Trauma, Grief, and Other Emotional Hurdles
- Guide a Child through a Challenging Life Transition, Such as Divorce or Changing Schools
- Teach a Child How to Express and Understand His Emotions in an Effective, Healthy Way
- Help Parents Curb Behavioral Issues
- Improve Communication throughout the Family
If you would like a consultation with a child psychologist in the Chicago Loop, contact Urban Balance at (888) 726-7170.
Affordable Child Psychologist Appointments – We Accept Insurance!
Child therapy appointments are compatible with insurance. We accept plans from Compsych Managed Care, TriCare, United Behavioral Health (UBH), Great West, HFN, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, UniCare, One Health Plan, Medica, Chickering Group, The Allen Group, Anthem, Beacon Health Options, Aetna, Cigna Behavioral Health, FedMed, Harken Health, MHNet, Healthlink, and other providers. If you would like to have your insurance verified before you see a child psychologist, simply contact our office. One of our friendly agents would be happy to assist you.
To Schedule an Appointment with a Child Psychologist in the Chicago Loop, Call (888) 726-7170