Marriage Counseling in Illinois
Being married is one of the hardest and most rewarding experiences you can go through. With every challenge comes an opportunity to learn together, grow together, and strengthen your love for one another. Some challenges are more difficult than others, and that’s where marriage counseling comes in. Get professional, unbiased advice on your discrepancies and come to a mutual agreement. Our marriage counselors in Illinois are here to help you every step of the way. Contact Urban Balance at (888) 726-7170 to schedule an appointment with a couples therapist near you.
Confidential Marriage Counseling in a Judgement Free Environment
No matter what you’ve gone through as a couple, your counselor will not judge you. He or she is there to help you succeed as a couple, regardless of past circumstances. Our marriage counseling programs have helped couples overcome infidelity, intimacy struggles, addiction, abuse, codependency, and much more.
Every marriage counseling program is slightly different because it is tailored to suit the needs of the couple. The goals are the same though:
- Prevent Arguments from Spiraling out of Control
- Bring Closure to Long-Term Conflicts in Your Marriage
- Discuss Your Feelings without Fear of Judgement
- Gain a New Perspective on Your Spouse’s Side of the Conflict
- Establish an Open Line of Communication with Your Spouse
- Get Unbiased Advice from a Professional Marriage Counselor
- Give Your Marriage a Fighting Chance with Divorce Prevention Therapy
- Explore Our Individual Counseling Programs, Such as Anxiety Counseling, Depression Counseling, Grief Counseling, and More
If you think you can benefit from marriage counseling, contact Urban Balance at (888) 726-7170. We have more than 100 counselors and therapists in Illinois and Missouri. We will match you with the best specialist for your needs as a couple, from premarital counseling to divorce prevention.
Counseling Services for the Whole Family
Marital conflicts aren’t limited to spouses. Their effects often extend to other members of the family. If your children are having a hard time right now, we offer child counseling and teen counseling in Missouri. We have over 100 counselors and therapists on staff, each with a unique specialty. We will match your child with the best counselor for his or her needs, just like we will for your marriage counseling services. Contact the Urban Balance office closest to you in Illinois to schedule an appointment or to learn more about our therapists.