Teen Counseling in Illinois
Urban Balance is proud to offer teen counseling in Illinois. We have multiple offices in the state, and each of them have experts in teen counseling, child counseling, and family counseling. We work with many insurance companies, and we provide affordable rates for our counseling services. You may contact us at (888) 726-7170 to schedule an appointment with a teen counselor near you.
Personalized Counseling for Each Teen’s Unique Needs
Today’s teens face pressure from all angles. Not only do they have to meet expectations at school and at home, but they also experience scrutiny on social media. Combine that with hormonal changes and a major life transition, and it all can seem quite overwhelming.
Teen counseling is designed to help teens overcome these obstacles in their life. They can learn how to focus more in school, how to maintain self-confidence after bullying and criticism, and how to cope with their emotions in a healthy way. At our Illinois counseling centers, we provide personalized teen counseling for each person’s specific needs. This may include:
- Anxiety Treatment to Overcome Fears and Build Confidence
- Self-Esteem Building to Help Teens See Their Self-Worth
- Body Dysmorphia and Eating Disorder Treatment
- Depression Treatment for Teens
- Substance Abuse and Alcoholism Recovery, Along with Tips to Stand up to Peer Pressure in the Future
- Conflict Resolution Strategies for Families
- Therapy for Gender Identity Support
- Self-Harm Prevention and Suicide Prevention
- Psychological Testing for Mood Disorders, Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and More
Contact us at (888) 726-7170 to schedule an appointment with a teen counseling expert in Illinois.
How Parents Can Stay Involved with Teen Counseling
Want to learn how to communicate with your teenager? Are there conflicts in the household that need to be resolved? Teen counseling does not have to be limited to the teenager. While most of the appointments may be on an individual basis, parents can also be involved. Your teen counselor will help you decide which counseling setup is best for your family so you can strengthen your bond. We also offer marriage counseling in Illinois if you and your spouse would like additional assistance. Contact one of our Illinois therapist offices to learn more.