Take 5 minutes to get involved and become informed. You will be part of a worldwide movement to save lives. Taken from http://www.take5tosavelives.org/
1) Learn the signs: Take a few minutes to get to know the warning signs of suicide
2) Join the movement: Use social media as a vehicle to save lives.
3) Spread the word: Tell 5 people that today is world suicide prevention day
4) Support a friend: If you know someone who is struggling, learn how to help
5) Reach out: If you are concerned about your or someone elses’ thoughts or feelings, talk to a friend or family member.
For help now, call 800-273-TALK
For more information, go to www.take5tosavelives.org