F.I.T. Fitness Integrative Therapy
Helping individuals achieve a healthy mind and body. Women’s Therapeutic Running Group
Here is a holistic opportunity to simultaneously strengthen the body and mind with healthy solutions with a professional clinical therapist who is also a certified personal trainer.
• Meets from 6:00-7:30 in Lincoln Park on Monday Evenings beginning May 19th, 2014.
• Group runs for 6-week session, attendance for the 6 weeks is encouraged.
• $35 per weekly group, $210 for 6-week session.
• Group will not exceed 10 participants.
• Group Format: Stretching/Check- in, Therapeutic Reading, Exercise Education, 3 Mile Slow Run with Intention Setting and Group Debrief.
• Gain empowerment and self-esteem with the assistance of increasing own strength.
• Develop healthy relationships with other women looking to incorporate healthy outlets.
• Improve internal messaging with self-validation.
• Set realistic and attainable goals. Monthly invoices are available to submit to insurance companies for out-of-network reimbursement.
To Register and/or if you have any questions, please Call 312-488-9683 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org